Webmarketing - Communication Ile-de-France Durée: 6 mois Début: 12/03/2018
3Dnatives.com has become the reference website on 3D printing with daily news and more than 220,000 visitors per month. 3Dnatives have the first Comparator of 3D printers, 3D scanners and filaments with regular tests of the latest 3D printers by an expert team. 3Dnatives also have the first 3D printing business directory, an active makers’ community, a calendar of all the main events to come, and a job listing section.
In order to broaden its audience and business, 3Dnatives is looking for a native English-speaking project manager. You will take action on different missions such as daily management of the website, selling of advertising spaces, writing of articles regarding the latest news of the sector, community management, follow-up of partners and sponsors.
This internship is a unique opportunity to build a solid experience in an already well-known startup within the 3D printing industry. You will have the chance to meet the main actors of the sector (MakerBot, 3D Systems, Stratasys, 3D Hubs, etc.) while having full responsibility of the English website.
* Native English/American speaker with good English writing skills.
* French speaking is a plus but not required (the office language is English).
* Knowledge of digital tools is a plus (Wordpress, Hootsuite, Yoast, SEMrush, Photoshop, Google Analytics, etc)
* Entrepreneurial spirit, rigor, reactivity, analytical capabilities, editorial qualities.
* Prior 3D printing knowledge isn't required, just a natural curiosity and willingness to learn.
Daily tasks include:
* Writing articles on the latest 3D printing news.
* Digital marketing and SEO for the website to grow organic traffic.
* Client management and business development.
* Growth and management of our social media of over 95,000 Facebook fans, 35,000 Twitter followers, and 9,000 Instagram followers.
* Organising media partnerships with 3D printing events all over the world.
* Food vouchers for lunch.
* 50% of travel pass paid for.
Europe's leading 3D printing web source, with over 220,000 visitors per month. We publish content in four languages: English, French, Spanish, and German. We also have the world's most comprehensive 3D printer comparison tool to compare over 320 different 3D printers on.
Annonce créée le 31/01/2018
Dernière modification le 06/02/2018